GroupFit is looking forward to re-opening soon. We will run a few classes, beginning Tuesday, May 19, and hope to return to a regular class schedule on Monday, June 1. No fees will be collected in May. The schedule will be updated as classes are confirmed.
As we re-open, we ask you follow the health precautions outlined in this list of required and recommended practices.
- Wash your hands before and after entering the studio.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining six feet of separation from others in the studio at all times.
- Reserve your classes online before coming to the studio to aid contactless check-in, and to ensure you get a spot in class.
- If you are feeling unwell, do not come into the studio.
- Showers and the drinking fountain will not be available. (The water bottle filler will still be available.)
- Bring your own towel/mat from home.
- Wear a face mask while in the studio and not exercising.
- Allow staff to conduct a contactless temperature check.
- Fill up your water bottle at home.
Upon re-opening, what will GroupFit do to ensure the safety of its members and staff?
We remain fully committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our members and staff. Class sizes will be limited to ensure social distancing practices. In addition, all Lift and Cycle equipment will be sanitized both pre-and-post workout. Members and guests are welcome to bring their own mats and towels from home, but we will continue to provide clean mats and towels to those who need them. Members and instructors will be required to wash their hands before and after working out. Those who are feeling ill should not come to the studio.
Will GroupFit begin to offer virtual classes in lieu of in-person group classes?
Upon re-opening, we will be offering virtual classes. More information on this will be made available soon.
I have some requests that would help make me feel safer while working out at GroupFit; who can I reach out to with these requests?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any thoughts or requests. Making our members and guests feel safe and comfortable is our top priority.