We are offering a limited number of live-stream classes during the state-mandated closing. Please check our schedule often, as we are frequently adding classes. While we are disappointed we cannot offer in-studio classes at this time, we support the Governor's decision.
When we do re-open, we ask you follow the health precautions outlined in this list of required and recommended practices.
- Wash your hands before and after entering the studio.
- Wear a face mask while in the studio and not exercising.
- Allow the instructor to conduct a contactless temperature check.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining six feet of separation from others in the studio at all times.
- Reserve your classes online before coming to the studio to aid contactless check-in, and to ensure you get a spot in class.
- If you are feeling unwell, do not come into the studio.
- Showers and the drinking fountain will not be available. Bottled water is available if you forget your water bottle.
- The common area and women's changing area are closed until further notice.
- Please limit socializing before and after class to outdoor areas, and socially distance.
- Bring your own towel/mat from home.
Upon re-opening, what will GroupFit do to ensure the safety of its members and staff?
We remain fully committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our members and instructors. We meet or exceed all guidelines set by the Arizona Department of Health.
Class sizes will be limited to ensure social distancing. In addition, all equipment will be sanitized both pre-and-post workout. Members and guests are welcome to bring their own mats and towels from home, but we will continue to provide clean mats and towels to those who need them. Members and instructors will be required to wash their hands before and after working out, and instructors will conduct contactless temperature checks prior to class. Those who are feeling ill should not come to the studio.
Will GroupFit begin to offer virtual classes in lieu of in-person group classes?
Many classes will be live-streamed. GroupFit Community members also receive exclusive discounts to Les Mills On-Demand and Kru Active. Each platform offers over 800 virtual workouts.
I have some requests that would help make me feel safer while working out at GroupFit; who can I reach out to with these requests?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any thoughts or requests. Making our members and guests feel safe and comfortable is our top priority.